Tuesday, September 25, 2012

So Marshmallows...

Grrrr.
I shouldn't complain: my roommate's notoriously picky mother likes me. But she managed to buy a food that has had the same impact on me as Nutella. Oh dear.

Are you ready for this? It is such an American product (lol). The item is basically dried mini-marshmallows used for decorating cakes, cupcakes, etc. I have eaten half the jar between 10 AM this morning and 1:30 PM.

Daaaaaaaaaaaaa. 

That aside, my delightful boyfriend (manfriend? No, that sounds creepy. But he's hardly a boy at twenty! Well, whatever) has written me a poem. Surprise poem! And after I failed to wake up this morning in time to talk to him. Sadness.

It has been a busy day. Starting off with a nightmare, then realizing I missed my alarm, washing my hair (always a task), eating marshmallows, being attacked by chipmunks, reading for class in class, paying attention in class and having fun (who would have thought that I LIKE learning about international defense systems and policies?), lunch in the room with my roomie, and more marshmallows.

Hi. I had a lot of sugar. But no fat. Nyah-nyah.

WolfGrrl

No comments:

Post a Comment