Friday, September 7, 2012

La-Da-Da-Da-Daaaaaaa

I have no idea why that came up. Perhaps because I just finished baking. With, erm, chocolate.

Today is Friday, readers, and we all know what that means. No homework is being done tonight, I assure you! I am off with some friends to welcome the weekend and avoid the assignments that come with Monday morning. We're young and free and living off our benevolent parents; we can goof off now and then.

So, let me celebrate off my extra cookie-weight by dancing around at midnight in the (possible thunderstorm) or staying up until dawn for a chatter-session with friends and too many movies. We've got The Hunger Games and Beauty and the Beast lined up for tonight.

It's gonna be awesome.
Have yourself a happy Friday.

WolfGrrl

No comments:

Post a Comment