Monday, September 17, 2012

Looking for Happiness

There are some things that make Mondays depressing (yes, even in college). But, usually something swings around and I can laugh off my sulk and turn my face up to the rain. Here are some things I noticed today that made it wonderful:

Making my boyfriend smile
Chocolate M&M cookies in the dining hall
Lunch with my roommate
Fascinating lecture topics
The Heath Ledger look-alike in class
Laughter
Walking
Cool air and a breeze
Waking up refreshed
Clean hair
Choosing the right shoes for the rain
Smiling

What are some of your happy things?
WolfGrrl

2 comments:

  1. Seeing my girlfriend
    Talking to her
    Making her smile
    Sunshine
    Free stuff
    Driving

    (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Other things make me happy too, not just 6 things... :D hahahah

    ReplyDelete