Saturday, September 29, 2012

Aren't I Annoying?

When I'm bored or procrastinating or trying to remain calm, I clean. I organize.
Yesterday I organized my blog. Again.

Sorry to those of you who pop in and make a frustrated noise when you discover that I've changed things AGAIN. To those of you who like what I've done - Thanks, I try.

I would like to remind all of you about the blog I started this spring with my friend gasybeans. She and I both enjoy writing, (even if we're slack about posting what we write). I have updated, and I'll try to do so more often and encourage her to do the same. We do have busy lives, however, so promises are only as good as the motivation behind them. The link is here: Sketchy Scribbles

Well. Let's see...

I slept in. What is this new business of staying up all night and then sleeping all morning? I never understood it when my sister was going through this phase, perhaps because my teenage years were spent in anxious depression. Fwah. Whatever. I need to write a paper, and reader, the thought is both demoralizing and scary. My poor professor; I promised to have the draft done byThursday for him to critique. I think we all know that didn't happen.

It's time to get up. I have a rather productive day to get going on, although part of me doesn't want to wake my roommate. (She can sleep for ten hours or more at a time; I am in awe.)

I wish you all a cheerful Saturday (oh God, it's homecoming, isn't it? Crap. For those that don't know, Homecoming in an American tradition involving football, lots of university alums, alcohol, and food. And loud music.) It might be evil of me, but I hope the rain continues.

Oh, I'm going to pay for that comment karma-wise.

Whoops.
WolfGrrl

1 comment: