Friday, July 27, 2012

The Day Off

Having completed summer school (and the last math course I shall be required to take, fingers crossed), I decided to spend this Friday in...unusual form.

I am not a late sleeper. In fact, I don't think I've ever slept later than 10:00 in my life.
Ha. Yeah.

This morning, I wake up at 6 AM, talk to my boyfriend, and then go back to sleep until 11 AM.
My mother prods me out of bed with well-intentioned worry, I eat something vaguely food-like, and commence watching the best show in the history of television: BBC's Top Gear.

I also never thought that I'd be a fan - a true fan - of a British car show. So there you go. That's what this teacup human does on her day off. Sleep, vague-food-like substance, some water, some cake (quite a lot of cake, ok), and Top Gear.

WolfGrrl

No comments:

Post a Comment