Saturday, May 12, 2012

the Stationmaster

Close your eyes for me. Thank you. Don't worry; the darkness won't last long.
Ah! See? There's a bit of light, just ahead. A speck of yellow gold - no, it's not a fire. Here, take my hand. Stand up.

Your hand is shaking. Are you afraid? Don't be - nothing can hurt you here. I'm here, you're not alone. See, we're moving towards the light now. It's getting closer. Can you feel the warmth? That's right, step up. And again. You're doing very well.

Your stomach might tingle a little; that's normal. Feel the light sliding up your arms, over your neck, up to your cheeks. It's warm. Feel how warm it is, so smooth. There, don't you feel better about this? And look, someone's waiting for you. Recognize him?

Yes, that's him. He heard you were coming and came to help you. And you were worried you'd be forgotten... They don't forget here, nor where you're going. I have to leave now, but you'll be fine. You did an excellent job.

~   ~   ~   ~

Just a quirky little something. No introspection today, haha.
WolfGrrl

4 comments:

  1. Omg I finally get it... Well I get my interpretation of it which makes sense to me, might be completely wrong to what it should be :O hahahahah I read it probably about 10 times at different times today... :P
    It is lovely (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, made you think! :P Awww, thank you.

      Delete
    2. hahahah hush, yes sometimes I do think ;) Welcome (:

      Delete
  2. Why am I thinking of King's Cross Station and also, the River Styx? Better read it again, I guess.

    ReplyDelete