Sunday, May 6, 2012

Just Us

Hello.

I'm a little shy today; something wonderful happened to me yesterday, and I want to both share it with the world and hold it close, like a candle against my heart. Have you ever gone outside on a perfect summer day and felt that first fall of sun on your face? That's the feeling I have now, even though it's cloudy and cool here today. I feel as though I have stepped into a patch of sun that doesn't fade, or disappear. It is a gift, this happiness.

Yesterday I wrote that I had no words. Today I have words...many of them. But they are not for any of you, readers. These are my words. For me. And for someone else, haha. Just us.

I have never felt part of an "us." It is nice. Comforting. Safe. Hopeful. Ahh, I'm giving away words again. No more. I wish I could give out smiles instead. I feel like hugging everyone on earth, everyone I see. Maybe because I can't hug the person I want to - you're too far away from me right now.

WolfGrrl

5 comments:

  1. 'Us' is a beautiful word, it gives unity - A sense of belonging.

    If it is truly meant to be then 8500 miles will only be a mere obstacle (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Max! This is a reply. ;) And yes, I agree. A happy word for a happy thought.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for reply! :D hahah sorry now I don't reply.. ;) lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if you replied to each comment, we'd have a list as long as the entire blog. ;) don't let that worry you.

      Delete