Sunday, October 21, 2012

Vacationitis

I wish I was back on vacation, yet at the same time, I really like the order of my everyday life. This weekend I spent travelling between friends, visiting those I don't get to see that often and expanding my horizons. Now I am back in my dorm, facing the pile of homework with more cheer than I might otherwise.

I never gave much credence to the Eastern art of Feng Shui, but I can speak for the efficacy of re-arranging one's environment. I may unintentionally adhere to the princples of FS, but there's something relaxing about changing up my routine in a set manner. All this is a thoughtful way of saying, at around 9:00 PM last night, I moved my entire dorm room around.

I can't stay long in the world of the blog today, but I thought I'd mention something that actually relates to the theme of Teacup Humanism: it is quite a workout, moving furniture, when you're under 60 cm tall. I recommend it for those of you who dislike or don't have time for the gym. Even if you move everything back to its original location, it was still a way of spending time, unblocking your chi, and burning calories.

Can't beat that.
WolfGrrl

No comments:

Post a Comment