Sunday, October 7, 2012

The Conumdrum

Well, it is a Sunday night. College students have the benefit of not dreading Sundays (unless one has an 8 AM class, in which case life is sad, move on). But, I have not been as productive as I would like today and my stomach has decided to torture me.

My conundrum is as follows: take heed of my wailing stomach and achy head and let the reading go for tonight, or struggle on (wo)manfully and attend to my obligations? I did get an unexpected nap earlier on...and I did eat too much, once again. Sighhhh.

At least I talked to my boyfriend. Poor thing, he gets neglected when my life becomes crazy. Anyway, there's not much going on in my head. Thoughts and prayers for my roommate are appreciated; she got some unexpected and frightening news this weekend while I was away. And let's all look forward (those of us who know why will agree) to next week.

I am pretty tired. It's not as if I ran a 50K race or swam the English Channel. Then again, I have disgested enough information about aviation history to tide me over for a week or so. Ugh. I can say with great assurance that I do not want to work in a field related to either historical analysis or ecological theory.

Night
WolfGrrl

No comments:

Post a Comment