Monday, August 20, 2012

Week of Welcome

Week of Welcome is a tradition at my university honoring the freshmen (or first-year) students. Events, speakers, games and prizes are all part of the WoW agenda, but I rarely attend given how much I dislike crowds.

This year, my WoW experience is turned more onto my dear friends, some of whom I haven't seen in person for three or four months! I want to welcome my lovely roommate Giggles back to campus, and welcome all the new friends we're sure to find in our (eek!) grown-up classes. I guess I should welcome my classes, otherwise they'll put a curse on me for excluding them from my anticipatory joy. Yes, even you, scary PWAD 350 course. Welcome.

And that's really all. I'm late for my bus (yup, definitely back at school).

Adios, all!
I'll update when I can.

WolfGrrl

1 comment:

  1. I love my new roomie! Thanks for helping me move in and accepting all of my crazy antics. :)

    Giggles <3

    ReplyDelete