Sunday, April 7, 2013

Exes and O's

It's a rather gray day to be thinking about exes and o's.

I suppose I shouldn't get annoyed when comments from an ex-friend or my ex-boyfriend filter through on Facebook, but it does annoy me. Still, these people are X-ed out of my life for a reason. I don't like remembering them, because it forces me to remember thoughts, moods and actions I want to forget. I've always been a forgetter rather than a keeper - it's easier for me to forget than it is to forgive.

As for the o's... I'm missing chocolate cheerios a lot. And we had a flat-bonding experience this morning that involved visiting a sex shop, something most eighteen year olds in the States do on or around their birthday. I think you can all ponder what I meant with my little pun.

WolfGrrl

No comments:

Post a Comment