Saturday, June 16, 2012

A Prayer

Hello, God. It's me. 

I know I have a spotty record for coming around; I hope you're not offended by that.
I also know that it seems like I ask a lot, because I usually ask for help on the big, scary things.
I hope you can understand why.
I hope you can understand why this prayer matters more than any other.
They tell me you are the All-Father, who sees and hears all.
Please see into my heart.
Please see my sincerity.
Please see my fear.
Please see my unworthiness and overlook it, as fathers do.
I would like to ask for help, God.
I would like my love and my faith to be rewarded with honesty.
I believe that you have sent me a special guardian angel.
I believe that you know what you have planned for me - if you have anything planned.

And I hope, from the deepest part of my heart, that I will be worthy of this love and a good keeper of this faith, and that I will be rewarded with honesty, and a relationship that gives me shelter from life's storms.

I know there are many things I am risking that I don't consider.
I know that there are many angles I haven't considered.
I would ask for a merciful acknowledgement that this is right or wrong.
Please, God.
It would comfort me.

Thank you.
WolfGrrl

No comments:

Post a Comment