Sunday, January 15, 2012

Apples

This is a tribute to the game of Apples to Apples - the best invention for college students EVER. The only thing that could possibly make this game more fun (besides the relative insanity of the people playing it) is playing it drunk.

No, I don't advocate the consumption of alcohol in the amounts required to render A2A as ridiculous as it's supposed to be (something which can also be achieved via staying up waaaaay too late and playing with exteremely close friends). But you have to admit, A2A is one of the better drinking games around. I was witness to one hilarious game with several friends at a party, and it was epic.

My roommate and I held an open game in our room tonight, letting whoever wanted to join do so, and the results were... *insert big fat smile here*

It was decided that the following cards are official 'trumps' and cannot be beaten:

Helen Keller
Russia, or anything Russian
Babies
My... (bedroom, bathroom, love life, etc.)

Yup. I was also a favor for mold and meat cleavers, but was voted down.
Any recommendations from the rest of you?

Ciao
WolfGrrl

No comments:

Post a Comment