Monday, April 8, 2013

Winter is Coming

Mmm chippies. Otherwise known as fries. They are quite delicious, and it's been a while since I've had any. I think, as I go out to do some shopping in preparation for a birthday celebration, that I'll grab some chips and have an early dinner. Nothing like fish to keep you warm and happy. (And so smart!)

I don't feel smarter, but that's not important. My friends at home as posting poolside pictures while I struggle through the rain and cold weather. At least the sun is out now, though the temperature continues to drop by the hour. Winter has come, evidently.

A shout out here to my darling daddy, whose birthday was earlier this week, and to my boyfriend, whose birthday is later this month. How nice to have both loves in one month (at least I have a prayer of remembering them, haha).

I'm looking forward to the next few weeks, history paper aside. It'll be wonderful to see the boyfriend in Wellington, and I have a month and a half of school left! Yay! How did that happen?

It'll be his turn soon. It makes me very happy to hear my friends at home beg me to bring him with me when I return. I love that they accept him, and want to get to know him better. You're loved, sweetheart, by lots of people the world over.

Tootles!
WolfGrrl

No comments:

Post a Comment